Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bought my self a new pair of shoes, running shoes. mainly in black with Adidas' classic 3 bars in white and bright catchy red sole. don't know how it prompted me to write but i was quite a big investment in running.
I'm turning 25, in less than 3 days and a young man of age twenty five is a big idea not tailored to my suite.
Not in love, Not in job, Still student, Graduate school.
I probably describe my self as a young man trying to tap deeper become more and how know maybe one that The Mister President of a place, maybe even a country.
English is what i use most of the time as mean of oral communication, education and entertainment since i came to the land of Canada, more specifically Montreal. and i like that, it was my advantage and i planning to keep it sharp and manage to speak and write so well that it will bring me distinction even before native English speakers quite an ambition, ha ?
Originally I'm Iranian, or as what some people use it Persian which i believe is sort of euphemism for the first term due to clouded media and political image of what is known as Iran in peoples of the earth mind.
Felt like i need to write otherwise may lose something, now feel much better,
up to the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment