Saturday, June 22, 2013

feavour dream of a mad man

Good to be back.
For a while i had this temptation to co-author a weblog with my old friends of Iran so that we can stay in touch and i can fortify my bounds with my beloved past-life, but this is not any easy to ask ordinary people with no passion or need to write to type as fast as I and be as welcoming as I to such collaborations, and for a few days i was thinking of a totally new media and as of always i couldn't find any thing proper so i tapped into my old place.
Just send a weird TEXT to a girl that i know but never possibly love or like in an extraordinary way and ask for her company, a thing that is most needed here. my father came here to give a 2-month visit and my world got upside down, a world that used to be divided between my past and my future and whenever i had to link this two i would be overwhelmed with strange cocktail of loneliness, rage and vagueness.
going to knock the U.S embassy door for a tourist visa for my daddy and I, in few days and hopefully the gonna provide us two.
the lady in "Grace Kelly green" left for a one-month ling trip and I swear I don't feel any especial for her but i feel even more alone and desperate for a walk with a friend like her.
I would like the most to fall in love this summer, to find a girlfriend which in my mind will be like an atomic clock on a wrist watch size helping/urging me locate my self in my life coordinate and maybe thanks to her i would be happy, the quality that i can see, I lack.
Here i want to link to my old blog that i started in 2009 and i believe is a benchmark that distinguishes me from an amateur blogger:
http://omidanesh.blogfa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment